cc-presslist - [cc-presslist] Chantelle Karl is out of the office.

cc-presslist AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: complete press contact list for creative commons

  • From: Chantelle.Karl AT bitepr.com
  • To: cc-presslist AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-presslist] Chantelle Karl is out of the office.
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:00:39 -0800

I will be out of the office starting 11/30/2005 and will not return until
12/06/2005.

I will be out of the office working remotely in Austin, TX from Thursday,
12/01 - Tuesday, 12/06. I am reachable via email or on my cell phone at
(650) 224-8501.

Alternatively, should your request be urgent and I am unavailable, please
contact the following:

AMD: Annie Wilson, anne.wilson AT bitepr.com
Applied Materials: Jane Thompson, jane.thompson AT bitepr.com

Thanks!

CK

  • [cc-presslist] Chantelle Karl is out of the office., Chantelle . Karl, 12/01/2005