cc-nz - [Cc-nz] New It Make, on the road

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Floyd Wilde <floyd AT newitmake.org.nz>
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] New It Make, on the road
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:34:01 +1300

>From the 7th December through to about the 17th or so I'll be
traveling in a southerly direction, with a laptop and microphone in my
backpack.   I'll be heading to Wellington for a few days and then on
to the South Island.

I'd like to collect interviews/case studies/conversations with any
commoners who are interested in participating along the way.  I'd like
to hear about your projects, why you use cc licenses, and have
discussion on copyright or Free Culture in general. I'll include
these in the show/podcast I do for Community Radio Hamilton, as well
as making the recordings available under a cc license from my site.
If you can supply a quiet location and about an hour of your time, I'd
like to schedule something with you. If you have contact info
available on the creativecommons.org.nz site and your on the map near
where I'm going, you'll likely be hearing from me in the next week.
If your not listed on the site please feel free to contact me if your
keen to make a recording.

The recordings are for this show:

http://communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?pageID=2145852147

Slightly large files of podcasts I've done are available here:

http://newitmake.org.nz

I'll be working on compressing those files, and offering them in .ogg
format soon.

Cheers,
Floyd
twitter.com/floydwilde

  • [Cc-nz] New It Make, on the road, Floyd Wilde, 11/26/2009