cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] reportback from IRGO unConference

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] reportback from IRGO unConference
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:09:46 +1000

Hi Danyl

Thanks for the excellent summary - sounds like it was great day.

Re the idea about a business model wiki - we've been talking about putting
together 2nd case studies publication in the first half of next year that
focuses on CC-based creative industries business models.

Maybe there's some room for the two projects to be combined?

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology