cc-mixter - [cc-mixter] [ccMixter] A&R Feature - Copyright criminals

cc-mixter AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: This list is OBSOLETE and ignored

  • From: franashcroft AT yahoo.co.uk
  • To: webmaster-mixter AT creativecommons.org
  • Subject: [cc-mixter] [ccMixter] A&R Feature - Copyright criminals
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:43:42 +0000

Hi,

I'm Fran Ashcroft, correspondent for the BandIt A&R Newsletter. Each month,
we include short profiles on labels, publishers, producers, and other
opportunities, with the relevant contact and submission info for our
subscribers. It's a great way to hear new material, find artists, and
generally spread the word.

I read your recent PR in the indie newsletter, and I'd be happy to write up a
feature on the Copyright Criminals mix contest, with your permission.

Regards,

Fran Ashcroft

http://www.banditnewsletter.com