cc-metadata - [cc-metadata] my blogsite seems to be rejected by nutch

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Sławek <s7awek AT public-files.de>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-metadata] my blogsite seems to be rejected by nutch
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:58:12 +0200

hello,

i'm on this subject since days now and i'm still not sure what the reason is. i'm also not an expert.

i used the code generated by the creative commons site and embedded it into my html code just as the instructions said. then i added my url to nutch at creativecommons.net. but still i can't find my blog.

the blog is cc licensed fictional work and can be found here:

htpp://zeroliff.blogspot.com

i suspect one reason might be that besides my own cc license i'm also using cc licensed pictures in my blog. i link each picture to a different cc license. however i don't use rdf for this. it's regular links and the pictures aren't embedded in these link elements.

i would really appreciate your help. thanks.

s7awek

--
s7awek / blog fiction at:

http://zeroliff.blogspot.com