cc-metadata - RE: Share Your Ideas for CC Apps

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Dylan Harris" <dylan.harris AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: "'discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work'" <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Share Your Ideas for CC Apps
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:06:24 -0000

Hi, Nathan,

I'm running ccPublisher 1.0.1.

The screen with the missing Next button just sat there; it didn't crash, but
didn't give me much opportunity to do anything. It's the screen listing
files (without a horizontal slider bar, so I don't know which files) after
I'd decided to host the MP3 files on my web site.

I'm running XP Pro, SP2, with all the current patches. My screen is a
cat-proof flat screen, max resolution 1024x768. I use a double height task
bar. Can I suggest you open the application with the same window coordinates
it had when it was previously closed (store them in the registry), coerced
to fully fit the current desktop window.

I think the application looks fine, but I believe the behaviour needs work.
I'll think about this, and post some suggestions to your wiki.

Dylan

--
www.dylanharris.org