cc-metadata - Re: hi and project question

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Davide Fugazza <davidefugazza AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: hi and project question
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:16:40 +0100

Hello,

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:33:30 -0800, Mike Linksvayer
<ml AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
> aaron wrote:
> > Ok, so Macos X has this feature called "Services."
>
> I don't know anything about OS X, but this sounds reasonable, as far as
> that goes.

I am a big fan of MacOS services too, I see they are a step forward in
usability.
Therefore I entirely support the idea of having a "CC Publish"
service, while I think it should come with the CC Publisher
application.
Maybe it is worth continuing the discussion on cc-tools developer mailing
list?

> Can spotlight read and write metadata for all those types?

I am an ADC member, so I have access to Tiger releases, but please
consider that Tiger is covered by non-disclosure agreements, so it
could be difficult to speak about it

Bye,
Davide