cc-metadata - CC OASIS Open Office draft updated

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: cc-metadata <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: CC OASIS Open Office draft updated
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:26:28 -0500

I've posted an update to the OASIS Open Office draft at http://yergler.net/projects/cc-oasis. This update incorporates the feedback I received on the mailing list, as well as fixes some typographical errors. In particular the example now includes a sample usage of dc:rights as well as dcterms:rightsHolder and dcterms:license. I've also renamed the document to "CreativeCommons OASIS Open Office Module" in an effort to distinguish it's target file type(s).

Additional feedback and suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Nathan