cc-metadata - ccValidator Update

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: "cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: ccValidator Update
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:25:04 -0500

This morning I committed an update to the CC License Validator. This update is mostly a code cleanup, and moves from my older ccLicense module (ugly) to the new, improved ccRdf module (pretty). It hasn't undergone extensive testing yet, so I haven't updated the main Validator page. However, if anyone has some time and can run their RDF through it, I'd appreciate knowing how it works for you. You can find the test version at http://yergler.net/projects/ccv-cvs. Please let me know if you find any bugs or problems with this version.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nathan R. Yergler

  • ccValidator Update, Nathan R. Yergler, 12/15/2003