cc-metadata - Re: Oyez' SMIL released under CC license

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Chris Karr <br284 AT aetherial.net>
  • To: Lucas Gonze <lgonze AT panix.com>
  • Cc: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Oyez' SMIL released under CC license
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:44:44 -0600

This is not entirely correct. I've updated the code to make ALL of the Oyez SMIL files CC licensed under the by-nc-sa license.

Not just Eldred. :-)

-Chris

On Dec 1, 2003, at 11:39 AM, Lucas Gonze wrote:

Oyez has licensed their SMIL of the Eldridge vs. Ashcroft arguments under a CC license per the CC-SMIL guidelines. The URL is
http://www.oyez.org/oyez/audio/1526/argument.smil

To show the value of making this work editable and redistributable by third parties, I am in the process of creating an annotatable version of it. This version will allow third parties to add comments or explanations to the arguments.

- Lucas