cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Minor typo in 4.0 suite translation instructions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Minor typo in 4.0 suite translation instructions
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:01:01 +0300

Hi! We in CC Finland are proceeding along 4.0 translation.

In this pdf, which details how to make the 6 variants, there is a small discrepancy:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/d/d1/Building_the_4.0_Suite.pdf

BY-ND: Insert “, provided You do not Share Adapted Material” to Section 4(a)
BY-NC-ND: Insert “and provided You do not Share Adapted Material” to Section 4(a)

Most likely these inserts should be identical for BY-ND and BY-NC-ND, but they have a one word/character difference. Best to fix, unless there's really a semantic difference between these two (which I doubt).

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
researcher, tarmo.toikkanen AT aalto.fi