cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Is the final CC 4.0 license text available somewhere

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Is the final CC 4.0 license text available somewhere
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:11:31 -0700

Hi Tarmo,

Thanks for the prompt, as I've been meaning to update this list.  We have been working through a few final issues, and hope to update the html drafts online shortly so that the list has access to the most up to date version of the licenses.  Watch for a fuller update shortly.

Very pleased to hear the Finnish government is eager to start working on translations.

Thanks,
Diane