cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Compatibility discussions held until next week

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Compatibility discussions held until next week
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:41:44 -0800

Greetings!

Some of you have sent messages about license compatibility to this
list in the past few days. Just to let you know, we do plan to let
those through, but we're holding on to them for now. For this initial
period after the draft 3 publication, we're focusing on a few open
topics and sending out specific prompts for feedback, in part so we
can write up and share more of the reasoning and considerations behind
them to start the threads. With compatibility in particular, we think
the discussion will be better focused if you know the more detailed
explanation behind the changes we've made to the draft. We'll send
those out next week and then open the list to those messages.

Thanks,
Kat

--
Kat Walsh, Counsel, Creative Commons
IM/IRC/@/etc: mindspillage * phone: please email first

  • [cc-licenses] Compatibility discussions held until next week, Kat Walsh, 02/21/2013