cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] third party rights

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Guibault, Lucie" <L.Guibault AT uva.nl>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] third party rights
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:12:35 +0000

Dear all,

I have had doubts about this situation for many years already and I have voiced them to Diane and others on several occasions in the past.

I am happy that Paul put the issue in the open and I really appreciate Gregor's formulation of 1) the problem and 2) the solution.

Best regards,

Lucie

Lucie Guibault
Instituut voor Informatierecht