cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] moderation note

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] moderation note
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:48:13 -0800

I approved about a week's worth of posts that don't explicitly address
4.0 proposals, because I'm too lazy to individually reject/redirect.

If you want your next post to be approved in short order, I urge you
to consider the below. If you're engaging in back and forth without
specific reference to 4.0, please take it to cc-community where there
is no moderation, and add to the wiki/send here when appropriate.

Thanks,
Mike