cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] [cc-community] 2011 CC Global meeting

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org, Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] [cc-community] 2011 CC Global meeting
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:07:44 -0800

Hi everyone,
(apologies for the cross-posting)

A reminder that proposals to co-host/organize the 2011 Global Meeting
should be submitted by next Monday, January 10th.

meeting costs and related information to help those of you thinking
about submitting a proposal.

RFP/budget//info on the CC wiki:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Global_Meeting_2011#Additional_Budget_and_Fundraising_Information_and_Assumptions

Blog post: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/25360

If you wish to submit a proposal but haven't been in contact with us
yet, please feel free to let us know of your interest. Proposals and
inquiries should be directed to 2011global AT creativecommons.org, or
feel free to email Mike or me directly.

Happy new years!

Diane

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
wrote:
> We're planning for the first CC global meeting and desire suggestions,
> better yet fantastic yet realistic proposals with full funding. :-)
>
> Details
> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Global_Meeting_2011
>
> Announcement
> http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/25360
>
> Mike

Diane M. Peters, General Counsel
Creative Commons
171 Second St, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA  94105
office: +1 415-369-8480
fax: +1 415-278-9419
cell: +1 503-803-8338
skype:  peterspdx
email:diane AT creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be legal
advice nor should they be relied upon as, or represented to be legal
advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice. You
need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons tools for your
particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate legal
advice from a licensed attorney.

  • Re: [cc-licenses] [cc-community] 2011 CC Global meeting, Diane Peters, 01/04/2011