cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Status of CCPL 3.01

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Andrea Glorioso <andrea.glorioso AT polito.it>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Status of CCPL 3.01
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:18:44 +0100

Dear Mike, dear all,

>> writes: > I'm also letting this through in part to break the
>> silence after > lots og great 3.01/moral rights input. We're
>> working to > incorporate a good deal of it, but are very busy,
>> and versioning > is not something to do in a rush. :)
>>
>> Do I understand correctly that there would be further
>> discussion (on this list) on the 3.01 licenses, specifically on
>> moral rights, before the actual release of this new version of
>> the licenses? I'm just a bit confused about your reference to
>> "incorporating input".

> Incorporating input for a new draft or statement leading to
> further discussion. We absolutely will NOT be dropping a new
> license version on the world with no further discussion! :)

> Thanks for making me clarify this.

Thank you! For the sake of clarity, I was not suggesting you would
drop a new license on the world - I simply kind of got scared by not
seeing the usual gazillion mails on cc-licenses and I thought I missed
the juice of the discussion. :)

Ciao,

--
Andrea Glorioso Graduate Researcher, Politecnico di Torino
Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica, Internet Media Group