cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Help with Choosing a Licence

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Andrew <andrew AT plus64.net>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Help with Choosing a Licence
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:03:28 +1200

I'm in the process of creating a website that will host a range of
media around a wiki/forum community. The uploaders of the content have
the rights to their content which they upload.

I would like to have a general licence that looks after the site (for
the owner of the content, they will be able to select their own CC
which overwrites the sites), but what should I use?

- Andrew