cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Who's on this list?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Dana Powers" <dana.powers AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Who's on this list?
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:33:35 -0700

I am also a sometimes CC person (I've worked there on and off for the
past 2 years). But like James, I have no official affiliation right
now. My comments are completely my own.

Dana

On 5/4/07, James Grimmelmann <james AT grimmelmann.net> wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Since I'm new here, I was curious - who's on this list? Is there any CC
> folks or are we just talking amongst ourselves?

Mike Linksvayer, the Vice President, is fairly active on the list, but
sticks mostly to questions with objective answers, such as metadata
formats. Thing Nguyen, who is Counsel with Science Commons, also
participates.

I am and am not a CC person. I was an intern at CC in the summer of
2004, but have no affiliation with them right now.

James