cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Parallel Distribution Statement

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Parallel Distribution Statement
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:47:00 -0500

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 05:32 pm, Francesco Poli wrote:
big snip

> Wait one second: are you claiming that CC-v3.0draft anti-DRM clause is
> equivalent to GPLv3draft2 one?
big snip

> Does the same hold for the CC-v3.0draft anti-DRM clause?

Let's see if we can ask a question here...

Is everyone who wants the anti-tpm clause, and does not want the parallel
distribution option, ok with the parallel distribution option so long as it
only applies where anyone can freely apply the drm for the platform in
question?

Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I would accepth that as a
compromise. (If I worded my meaning properly at least.)

(da idea man)
National Novel Writing Month
http://www.nanowrimo.org/index.php
861,535,038 words and counting.