cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] writing to CC HQ for a copy of the license

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek.tarkowski AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] writing to CC HQ for a copy of the license
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:08:47 +0100

Dear all,

When you CC-license an offline work, say a book, the info that the
system generates for you states that you can obtain a copy by writing to
SF. This is a tad funny, especially outside of the US - but I imagine
there might a formal requirement to do this. So I'm wondering whether it
is possible to modify this as part of the 3.0 process: either make do
without it, or place there, in case of a localised license, a local address?

Best,

Alek Tarkowski

--
koordynator / Public Lead
Creative Commons Polska / Poland

(+48) 889 660 444
http://creativecommons.pl
skype:alektarkowski
begin:vcard
fn:Alek Tarkowski
n:Tarkowski;Alek
org:Creative Commons Polska
email;internet:alek.tarkowski AT creativecommons.pl
tel;cell:+48 889 660 444
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://creativecommons.pl
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [cc-licenses] writing to CC HQ for a copy of the license, Alek Tarkowski, 11/11/2006