cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Compatibility of Attribution license with Trialware

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Phil Jaquet <jaquetphil AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Compatibility of Attribution license with Trialware
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am creating a commercial PC game that I intend to distribute on various download sites as trialware (i.e. users will be able to play for a few hours before the software expires and asks them to purchase the game.)

I have found some beautiful images and music distributed under the CC Attribution license and was wondering if I can use them safely in my game (of course giving proper attribution on the credits page.)

Thank you,

-Phil