cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Does this case falls underCC Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Terry Hancock <hancock AT anansispaceworks.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Does this case falls underCC Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:44:09 -0500

wiki_tomos AT inter7.jp wrote:
At the end of the post you mentioned and checked
(https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2006-January/003125.html
), do you see the scrubbed attachment?

It goes something like this: -------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name:
NonCommercialGuidelines(clean).pdf Type: application/pdf ....

The last line of that section is the link to the NonCommercial
Guidelines in pdf.

And that, my friends, is my personal definition of "buried".

*Opposite*, for all intents and purposes, from "published".

Raising the question: "Why?"

Cheers,
Terry