cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Have I selected the correct license ?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Jamie Jensen <yarvin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Have I selected the correct license ?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:12:48 -0600

That would depend on whether or not the copyright holders of the other
images have granted you permission to sublicense the works to others.
You said they would allow you to distribute the images, but not
whether or not they would allow people who got them from you to do so.
I think you'll need to talk to them about that.

--
J. Jensen