cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC-Wiki license?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC-Wiki license?
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:31:47 +0200

As far as I know this has become the 2.5 version of the licenses. There is now the possibility to add a third party as the licensor? So you can for instance use the name of the place where your wiki resides..

ie:
[snip]

(i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or (ii) if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g. a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties;

[/snip]

grtz,
BjornW

Daniel Carrera wrote:
Hello,

I keep seeing references to a CC-Wiki license in the archives. But try as I might, I just can't find it anywhere on the CreativeCommons website.

Would someone please show me where I can find this license? I'm very keen to see it. It would make a lot of people very happy :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.