cc-licenses - The 2.5 Licenses Are Live

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: cc-licenses license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: The 2.5 Licenses Are Live
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:26:39 +0100

Choose a license and you now get 2.5 .

How did I find this out? I was choosing a license for my wiki. :-)

Here's 4.c from CC-BY-SA-2.5 :

If you distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work or any Derivative Works or Collective Works, You must keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or (ii) if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g. a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties

- Rob.

  • The 2.5 Licenses Are Live, Rob Myers, 06/07/2005