cc-licenses - Re: Call for more license options - Creative Commons Legal Code

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Call for more license options - Creative Commons Legal Code
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:37:10 -0800

drew Roberts wrote:
Thanks, but I'm a bit confused. From that page, this list looks like the best place:

"New License Options
Licenses, General and Drafts

Project Lead: Glenn Otis Brown, Creative Commons Executive Director

* Post a message.
* Subscribe to the discussion.
* Read the discussion archives.
"

Did I miss something obvious?

Nope. You're in the right place and your suggestions are being duly noted.

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21