cc-licenses - Use of CC License Icons/Logos

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Sigmascape1 AT cs.com
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Use of CC License Icons/Logos
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:29:04 -0500

Hello,

Quick question for you guys. I am interested in designing some t-shirts that
promote a certain type of cc-related cause. On the front, the URL is shown,
on the back, I'd like to place either a CC Attribution logo or possibly a
Public Domain logo. So, first, is it even conceivable, and, two, if it is, do
I need to sign some sort of trademark usage license? The sales of the
t-shirts goes towards the cc-friendly cause, but is in no way officially
endorsed by cc.

Thanks!!!

Mitch

  • Use of CC License Icons/Logos, Sigmascape1, 02/22/2005