cc-licenses - Re: New list member.

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Daniel Carrera <dcarrera AT math.umd.edu>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: New list member.
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:48:36 -0500

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Is this the correct list for discussing a new CC license?

Oh, I failed to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Carrera. I am a PhD
student of mathematics at the University of Maryland, USA. I came to know
of the Creative Commons through my involvement in open source. I am an
active member of OpenOffice.org, most of my work is on documentation (see
www.oooauthors.org).

I have also worked on miscellaneous projects. One you might be interested
in is the OpenClipart gallery. We use the Creative Commons Public Domain
for all images: http://www.openclipart.org

Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of
Join OOoAuthors today! | this email. A significant number of electrons
http://www.oooauthors.org | were, however, severely inconvenienced.

  • New list member., Daniel Carrera, 11/14/2004
    • Re: New list member., Daniel Carrera, 11/14/2004