cc-licenses - Re: Upgrading licenses for a group project without the assent of all contributors

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Alex Schroeder <alex AT gnu.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Upgrading licenses for a group project without the assent of all contributors
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 01:22:09 +0100

Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org> writes:

> I'm wondering: how well would this apply to my wiki problem? Do I have a
> shot at pulling this off? Or should I just forget it?

I pulled this off on Emacs Wiki some time ago. I basically discussed
this on the wiki itself, reformulated the new license text again and
again, etc. There was a big bold red link at the top of the page
linking to the discussion page for weeks. I am sure I could dig out
some more if you wanted to know.

Alex.
--
.O. http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
..O Schroeder's fifth law:

  • Re: Upgrading licenses for a group project without the assent of all contributors, Alex Schroeder, 11/04/2004