cc-licenses - Web casting Creative Commons Material In The UK

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Kingsley Jarrett" <webmaster AT simcitydepartmentstore.co.uk>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Web casting Creative Commons Material In The UK
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:27:40 +0100

Hi,

I know the restrictions of some of the (cc) licences but the ones that "allow me to distribute works" i suppose would mean that I can distribute "material" over the internet by means of web casting / internet radio. As far as i know this is permitted but what I don't know is that even if i just play Creative Commons music do i still have to pay licensing fees?

Thanks for your help,

 Kingsley Jarrett

  • Web casting Creative Commons Material In The UK, Kingsley Jarrett, 10/11/2004