cc-licenses - no longer possible to NOT choose Attribution?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Nelson Pavlosky <nelson AT eff.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: no longer possible to NOT choose Attribution?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:10:53 -0700

Is it just me, or is it no longer possible to choose a CC-license without Attribution? You used to be able to choose a plain old SA license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sa/1.0/
Which was a license I liked, actually. It seems to me that this is the closest to the GPL.
This page doesn't exist:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sa/2.0/
And the license choosing menu won't let you turn off Attribution. Why?

~Nelson~