cc-licenses - Edison & Roosevelt Team Up In Comic Book

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Sigmascape1 AT cs.com
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Edison & Roosevelt Team Up In Comic Book
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:07:08 -0400

Hi, guys!

I know I am bordering on 'off topic' but I had to bring to your attention a
very interesting article I found. A comic book creator is developing a series
based on Thomas Edison and T. Roosevelt, and will incorporate fictional
Public Domain characters as well. Yes, the subject of the series is totally
strange, but it looks to be a fun book. When I found out about this book, I
instantly thought of the comic & movie The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic is the ultimate example of comic
art and Public Domain content working very well together.

Please visit: http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13291

Thanks!

Mitch Featherston