cc-licenses - VERY IMPORTANT

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Mr Nkem Boms" <nkemboms6 AT z6.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: VERY IMPORTANT
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:59:34 +0400

FROM THE DESK OF MR NKEM BOMS
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA COTONOU BENIN
WEST AFICA

Dear Friend

With due respect and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am a
South African working in Bank of Africa Benin Republic as the manager of
bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of
Africa(BOA). I am writing following the impressive information about you, l
got your contact from a friend of mine who work in Benin chamber of
commerce and industry who assured me of your capability and reliability to
champion this business opportunity.

In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$18.5M US
dollars (Eighteen million five hundred thousand united states dollar only).In
an account that belongs to Mr Burke Sean a (BOA) foreign customer who
died with Korean Air Flight 801 Boeing 747 that was carrying 254
passengers when it crashed into the dense jungle early Wednesday August 5,
1997 morning three miles (five kilometers) southwest of the airport. At
least 225 people died.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come forward and claim his money because we cannot release
it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and policies but
unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died
alongside with him at Urgly attack at the World Trade Centre leaving nobody
behind for the claims.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I have decided to make this
business proposal to you to transact this DEAL with you and to act as the
next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming forth and l don't want this money to go
into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

According to our Banking policies and guideline here which stipulates
that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will
automatically be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
My request for a foreigner to act as next of kin in this business is by
the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a citizen of this
country cannot stand or put claims as next of kin to a foreigner.

l agreed to offer 25% of the total fund to you, for your assistance, to
act as the next of Kin to the foreigner, to provide account, 5% will be
for reimbursement of any expenses incurred during the curse of the
transaction. There after, I and my family will visit your country for
disbursement and for investment in your country.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the
deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your
private telephone and fax number for easier and effective communication and
location where the money will be transfer.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of
fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Hope to hear from you immediately,

Regards
MR NKEM BOMS

  • VERY IMPORTANT, Mr Nkem Boms, 03/04/2004