cc-licenses - Questions about Italian Translation of the license

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Lorenzo De Tomasi <lorenzo.detomasi AT libero.it>
  • To: <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Questions about Italian Translation of the license
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:53:02 +0200

Antonio had the following questions, concerning the translation:

> "I only have a couple of doubts that you might be able to solve. It is

> partially unclear what the expression "as is" means, could you explain

> that to me so I can find a good Italian translation? Also, what does the

> expression "publicity rights" precisely mean? In Italy we have several

> laws concerning publicity, therefore I need to know the American extent

> of them."

Thank you :)
Lorenzo De Tomasi, Information Architect, Interface Designer and Visual
Designer
via Bellaria 6, 21018 Sesto Calende (Varese), Italia
phone: +39 (0)331 924649
mobile: +39 329 3941065; +39 333 8979304
e-mail: lorenzo.detomasi AT libero.it; lorenzo.detomasi AT email.it
website: http://biografica.tzone.it
ICQ uin: 11313132
Yahoo! Instant Messenger id: tummait

  • Questions about Italian Translation of the license, Lorenzo De Tomasi, 08/21/2003