cc-jo - [Cc-jo] Hello

cc-jo AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC Jordan

  • From: Yaman Saqqa <abulyomon AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-jo AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-jo] Hello
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 01:50:33 +0300

Hello Free Jordainans,

I can't describe how pleased I was to see Jordan's name among the
countries at creative commons web site. I've been working with "free"
software primarily since 98 but I just got a complimentary copy of the
book Free Culture from the free software foundation and felt as I was
reading it how great it is for the idea of "GPL" to apply to things
beyond 'code' ... afterall code is an idea just like a piece of music
or writing.

Don't wanna make my posting long ... looking forward to participating
in this list. I actually am very curious to know how far has the
Jordanian law adapted 'free' licenses of any sort.

--
abulyomon

www.KiLLTHeUPLiNK.com

  • [Cc-jo] Hello, Yaman Saqqa, 12/06/2004