cc-jo - [Cc-jo] welcome to the discussion

cc-jo AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC Jordan

  • From: "Rami Olwan" <rolwan AT tagi.com>
  • To: cc-jo AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-jo] welcome to the discussion
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:07:35 +0200

Dear all subscribers,

Many thanks for subscribing to the cc-jo mailing list. I hope that we
will have a fruitful discussion in order to fit the Creative Commons
Public License (CC license) into the Jordanian laws and legal system.

I would be grateful if you would direct your friends to visit Jordan
project page at
http://creativecommons.org/projects/international/jo/page and
participate in the discussion.

As for the language, I have asked the Creative Commons Organization
whether we can have the discussion in Arabic in addition to English
and I am waiting their feedback in this regard.

Please do not hesitate to discuss any issue that you think is crucial
to the license.

All comments are welcome.

Thank you,

Rami olwan