cc-it - [Cc-it] DIritto di autore e brevetto industriale Authors and patents

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: da_panoz <sblinda AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] DIritto di autore e brevetto industriale Authors and patents
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:49:53 +0100

Hi all my friends, I guess is possible to chat by mail in italian but I'll write this first mail in english, according to the subscriptions instructions.

I desperately tried to contact JC deMartin, but Nope, no feedback. So Maybe someone out there can hear me.

I just want to build a conceptual system based on the convintion that the CC is ready to comprehend the industrial production too. In many cases companies like mine are not direct manufacturers of the entire product, but are creative centers, designers, comercial partners that works around the marketing processes, or graphic designers, artisans that uses suppliers for the entire production goal processes.
In fact I've already tried to licens a product, the iGoatse iPod Case, (try to find it trough google search, I feel unconfortable to use the link in a mail :D). In may case this product was sponsored on the web before we've produced it. All the adv materials and banners and all the images, sites and texts were under CC. On the packaging of the product sold on the net ther is a big a readable claim that says: " iGoatse is and industrial production promoted by a Creative commons license.

I know that the patent systems are different, but I want to say that I like to reach the market with my products fighting for it, accepting the risks of the "china copy", but in sane competition.

Maybe this is not the right placce to discuss it, but I don't know if there's someone that can help me, finding a way to configure a different situation for the products that comes from the internet communities and remain in the internet targetted customers, products that escape from the virtuality only to be produced.

Thank you guys

Florentin Hortopan
extraneo.it and diversamente company administrator

  • [Cc-it] DIritto di autore e brevetto industriale Authors and patents, da_panoz, 11/08/2007