cc-it - [Cc-it] copyright

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: "Гулкевич В.Д." <gulkevych AT oblproc.gov.te.ua>
  • To: <cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-it] copyright
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:20:35 +0200

Dear Ms Deborah !

Recently I have found in Internet, that you are the author of the book "La tutela giuridica delle opere musicali digitali".

My name is Volodymyr Hulkevych. I work in the Public prosecutor's office of Ternopil region, Ukraine.

I am engaged in scientific activity in the field of the legal protection of copyright and  neighbouring rights.

The theme of my scientific work is "The protection of copyright and neighbouring rights by Criminal law" ("La tutela penale del diritto d'autore e diritti connesi"). I feel lack of the scientific literature about protection of copyright and neighbouring rights by Criminal law in  countries of EU. I read a little Italiano.

I may buy your book in Internet, but I dont know is it written in the field of Criminal law or Administative law or Civil law.

I shall be very grateful to you if you will answer me about the content of your book.

Probably, you may inform me about scientists which work in the field of Criminal law and are engaged in the legal protection of copyright and neighbouring rights.

You may help me very much.

Yours faithfully

Volodymyr Hulkevych

  • [Cc-it] copyright, Гулкевич В.Д., 02/21/2005