cc-it - [Cc-it] inclusione delle licenze CC nelle opere o semplice link ?

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: pinna <pinna AT autistici.org>
  • To: "CC-it (ibiblio.org)" <cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-it] inclusione delle licenze CC nelle opere o semplice link ?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:58:48 +0100

riporto da http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html questa importante
osservazione.
prima di dibatterne qui, credo sia necessario verificare come sia
stato preso in considerazione questo problema nelle mailing list di CC:
appena posso la faro' io, a meno che qualcuno non abbia gia' studiato la
questione. se desiderate una traduzione, non avete che da dirlo.

[...]
we recommend you consider the licenses proposed by Creative Commons.
However, when using them, we strongly urge you to reject the option to
reference the license with a link to a URL. You cannot take for granted
that the same URL will still function ten years from now; fifty years
from now, URLs as they exist today may be entirely obsolete. If the URL
does not function, that would disconnect your work from its license;
then it would effectively lose its copying permissions, since people
won't be able to tell what is permitted. We therefore urge you to
include a copy of the license with the work, for every work, all the
time.

ciao
pinna
--
http://autistici.org/pinna

  • [Cc-it] inclusione delle licenze CC nelle opere o semplice link ?, pinna, 12/13/2003