cc-ie - [Cc-ie] New Draft of CC Ireland Licence

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: "Whelan, Darius" <D.Whelan AT ucc.ie>
  • To: <cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] New Draft of CC Ireland Licence
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:50:36 -0000

We are happy to announce the next phase of public discussion of CC Ireland's license draft, CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 Ireland.[1] A previous version of this license was published and opened for discussion and we are now seeking comments on the latest revised version.

To contribute a suggestion or question, please visit the BY-NC-SA 3.0 license draft page[2] and use the wiki’s discussion page to share your thoughts. You are also welcome to join the CC Ireland mailing list[3] for further news and commentary about local activities.

The public discussion is an open forum where everyone – from lawyers to active license users, from linguists to translators — can contribute and improve the license texts. Comments should be submitted as soon as possible to allow enough time for review, so we encourage you to post to the list before the end of March 2011, when the discussion is scheduled to close.

Links:

See also our Creative Commons Ireland site here:

All the best,

Darius and Louise

Darius Whelan and Louise Crowley,
Faculty of Law,
University College Cork, Ireland.
Tel. +353-21- 490 3452.  Fax +353-21-427 0690
d.whelan AT ucc.ie   / l.crowley AT ucc.ie
http://www.ucc.ie/law/irishlaw/creativecommons/

  • [Cc-ie] New Draft of CC Ireland Licence, Whelan, Darius, 03/02/2011