cc-hk - [Cc-hk] CC to help with e-textbooks in HK?

  • From: pindar AT pacific.net.hk
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] CC to help with e-textbooks in HK?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:20:16 +0800

Dear All,

Just a brief to note that my personal view on e-textbooks, and how CC relates to it, is now published today in this month's RTHK Media Digest:-

http://rthk.hk/mediadigest/20120613_76_122877.html

Arguably this is old news to many of you, but if you happen to know any 'non-profit-making publishers' please let us know as we can problem help them come up to speed with CC.

On a side note, many of you have been following the wider copyright amendment bill -- do any of you know happen to know when is the 2nd reading?

http://www.legco.gov.hk/yr10-11/english/bc/bc10/general/bc10.htm

Cheers,

p.

  • [Cc-hk] CC to help with e-textbooks in HK?, pindar, 06/14/2012