cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Creative Commons track at ICKM2009 in Hong Kong?

  • From: Waltraut Ritter <writter AT ymail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Creative Commons track at ICKM2009 in Hong Kong?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 21:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

The University of Hong Kong will host the "International Conference on
Knowledge Management ICKM2009" on 3-4 December 2009  -  www.ickm2009.org

One of the tracks shall focus on Copyright, Intellectual Capital and Creative Commons, and I was wondering if Creative Commons Hong Kong might be interested to get involved in the event, e.g  inviting papers and presentations from scholars/practitioners, chairing a session or similar. We are open to suggestions. The deadline for submission is 15 July for academic papers, but suggestions from practitioners can be submitted until 20 July.

We already received a few papers for this track, but none from HK so far.

We should be glad to welcome Creative Commons as one of our supporting professional organisations

Regards

W. Ritter.

Waltraut Ritter
Conference Co-Chair (Business)
ICKM2009
+852 2147 0991

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

  • [Cc-hk] Creative Commons track at ICKM2009 in Hong Kong?, Waltraut Ritter, 07/10/2009