cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC

  • From: "sc AT itvoice.hk" <sc AT itvoice.hk>
  • To: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:42:23 +0800

Hi,

Who are the audience of the publication and what is the purpose of the
publication?

"Encouraging the ecology of creativity" is more an entry level publication.
The Australian booklet is a more advanced level publication and it is a
better one.

Can we afford to have a pamphlet that is a simplified version of the
first one, and then a full printed version of the Australian booklet?

SC

Haggen So 提到: