cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting Reminder

  • From: Jack Qiu <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • To: Oiwan Lam <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:24:21 +0800

Have a good rest then, Oiwan!

I'm going out of town now and, because of some last minute change,
perhaps won't be back to make it tomorrow pm. Sorry. I haven't talked
to my colleagues, Eric Ma and Eva Chan, yet for the RTHK initiative.
Semester already ended at CU and people are traveling, so it's hard to
get hold of them. But I'll keep trying.

That's my update. Thanks,

Jack