cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Book launch: Info-Rhizome: Report on Independent media in Chinese-speaking world

  • From: Oiwan Lam <oiwan.lam AT gmail.com>
  • To: GV-Authors AT googlegroups.com, OURMEDIA-L AT lists.ou.edu, cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, gv-crossborder-news AT googlegroups.com, GVRegEds AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Book launch: Info-Rhizome: Report on Independent media in Chinese-speaking world
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:00:46 +0800

Dear Friends,

I have just announced the book launch of  Info-Rhizome: Report on Independent media in Chinese-speaking world (2008/09)

Details of the book is here: http://interlocals.net/?q=node/316

You can download a free version here: http://interlocals.net/?q=node/314

Please help to promote the book to media researchers and education, and to institution like libraries, research centers, NGOs as we depend on the revenue for sustaining our work at interlocals.net and similar projects in the future. It would help a lot if you can forward or print out or forward the order form and persuade them to place the order:

English order form: http://www.scribd.com/doc/14668572/Book-Order
Chinese order form: http://www.scribd.com/doc/14669251/Book-Order-Chi

The book has two versions, one in Chinese and one in English.
For the Chinese version, info can be found here: http://interlocals.net/?q=zh-hant/node/317

Thanks,

Oiwan

for in
--
I am writing for:

www.interlocals.net
www.inmediahk.net (chinese)
www.globalvoicesonline.org

  • [Cc-hk] Book launch: Info-Rhizome: Report on Independent media in Chinese-speaking world, Oiwan Lam, 04/27/2009