cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting in May - Survey

  • From: Charles Mok <charlespmok AT gmail.com>
  • To: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting in May - Survey
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:10:45 +0800

 1 May 4:00  Ben
 2 May 2:00  Charles
 2 May 4:00  Ben, Charles
 3 May 2:00
 3 May 4:00  Ben
 9 May 2:00
 9 May 4:00  Ben
10 May 2:00  Charles
10 May 4:00  Ben, Charles

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

We are due with another CCHK meeting. Moreover, we will have a special
guest, Mayella Cheung, the Deputy Head of New Media at Radio
Television Hong Kong (RTHK). She would like to tell us about promoting
CC in RTHK and further develop the ideas that we discussed in this
mailing list. As usually, we are grateful that InMedia will lend us
the office in Fu Tak Building, Wanchai again, as the venue. Possible
time are:

 1 May 4:00
 2 May 2:00 4:00
 3 May 2:00 4:00
 9 May 2:00 4:00
10 May 2:00 4:00

For those who would like to come, please indicate when you will be available.

I did not list out the possibilities of having the meeting after
dinner. If anyone would like to have this option, please voice out.

Thanks and Regards,

Haggen