cc-hk - [Cc-hk] 關於放映或發佈電影的法例

  • From: Henry Law <henrylaw AT e-fever.org>
  • To: haggenso AT gmail.com, cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] 關於放映或發佈電影的法例
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:45:28 +0800

Hi all,

FYI: 青年星火下月綻放 青協影院專播獨立短片

http://www.ylyfpc.org/forum/viewthread.php?tid=167

It would be great if there is similar support
for CC-ed movie. I was thinking of creating
a local internet repository for CC-ed production
since last year. I am currently working on the
technical part with my free time right now.
But I have some concern on legal issue of running
such a website/indexing service. Anyone know
any pointer for legal issue that I need to
address when designing such a resposity
service?

Regards,
Henry

  • [Cc-hk] 關於放映或發佈電影的法例, Henry Law, 03/25/2009