cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Public Consultation on Chinese translation of Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong licence

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Public Consultation on Chinese translation of Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong licence
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:39:40 +0800

Hi all,

Our legal team has produced a Chinese translation of BY-NC-SA Hong
Kong licence, which is based on two drafts, one by KK Lee of Open
Courseware and the other by a law student Chan Hei Ching, with
revisions from Alice Lee. We would like to take this opportunity to
thank their wonderful work and effort.

You can find this licence on
http://creativecommons.org/international/hk/ or you can download it
directly at
http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/international/hk/BY-NC-SA-Chinese-draft.pdf

Please feel free to review, comment, and make suggestions, and post
them back onto the cc-hk mailing list:
free to ask general questions about the Creative Commons licenses in
the cc-mailing list: