cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] the question of the CCHK Chinese name

  • From: "Charles Mok" <charlespmok AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <bencheng AT oursky.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] the question of the CCHK Chinese name
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:07:02 +0800

Simple is best.  Bracket is not good.
I think no need to have HK in the chinese name.
Most people will call it CCHK anyway and they will know it is HK.
The Chi name is for domestic use onky and they already know it is HK

2008/6/17 Ben <bencheng AT oursky.com>:
Nevermind, please feel free to join us... Hope that we can see you next time...

Ben

2008/6/17 Daisy Maris Fung <daisy.fung AT gmail.com>:
> 其實我有想過今晚會不會參與一下,可是一直都沒有參加你們的會議,
> 現在到投票的時候又多出了一人,好像有點怪異的說。
>
> 2008/6/17 Chong Chan-yau <chanyau AT hku.hk>:
>> I like 創意共用
>> Sorry I cannot join the meeting again.
>> Chan Yau

Ben Cheng | Software Architect | Oursky Ltd. | M +852 9381-6083 |
www.bencheng.net